Coaching that meets your needs.
Coaching takes place one on one, in person, over the phone or virtually, according to availability and preferences. Meetings may be one-of, two or three calls to address a specific situation or can be established on a longer term basis, usually held bi-monthly and depending on the mandate, may last from three (3) to six (6) months.
Leadership is born of a deep sense of self which requires serious reflection to achieve personal development.
Types of coaching
- Ad-Hoc one-on-one coaching: You call when you need to.
- One on one coaching: An intentional process leading to action and change,
- Live-action coaching: (optional and as per client’s preference) Observation on site of individual patterns of behavior and communication to address blind spots and counterproductive styles,
- Team coaching: Making the sum of the parts greater than the whole for people who share a common vision, purpose and goals by optimizing communication,
- Group coaching: Individuals benefit from each other’s experience.
- Type or behavioral assessment: Increase self-awareness (ex: Myers Briggs, 360 degree assessment),as well as understanding of individuals who operate with different styles.